April 22, 2018
- The pastor and the secretary will be at a Presbytery Leadership Meeting tomorrow through Thursday noon.
- The Oostburg Cemetery Association will be holding its annual cleanup day on Saturday, April 28th. Beginning at 8:00am. Lot owners and heirs are encouraged to help. All you need is a rake and a willing spirit. We need help!
- Take-Back Medication Day - April 28, 2018 10:00am - 1:00pm at Oostburg High School, 410 New York Avenue.
- A panel discussion on End of Life Issues will be hosted by Sheboygan County Right to Life on Sunday, April 29, 2:00-3:30pm at Mead Public Library in Sheboygan. The public is welcome to hear hospice personnel and other experts share their perspectives.
- Pianos free for the hauling – The upright piano in the chapel and the grand piano in the subbasement are available on a first come/first served basis. Please contact Tammy Daane by April 29 if interested.
- the Morning Circle meets next at 9:30am on Tuesday, May 1 at Katie Kruis’ house (N1932 Alicia Court). We are beginning a new book, so this would be a great day to join us.
- The National Day of Prayer is Thursday, May 3rd. Oostburg Christian School will be holding a community wide prayer/praise time for our nation. Everyone is invited to attend beginning at 9:00am. Let’s come together as a community to pray for our leaders and our nation.
- “Restore My Spirit, Revive My Hope” a special women’s event sponsored by the women of Grace 242. Saturday, May 5, 10:00am-1:00pm at the Mequon Nature Center. Lunch will be provided. Tickets $10. See the FPO wall for more info.
- Banquet: First Presbyterian Oostburg Youth Ministry invites the congregation to a banquet to honor the youth ministry leadership on May 6th at 5:00pm in the church fellowship hall. Come have a meal and hear stories about how our adult leaders have been impacting the lives of our students. Please RSVP with your party name and number eating to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 29th.
- Cake pans and bowls which have been left in the kitchen are on a table in the hallway to the south of the kitchen. Please check the table and take your dish/es along.
- The Gathering Place is now 10 Years Old and we are full 3 of the 4 days that we are open. We are in need of a few more volunteers to help us out with socializing with our participants on Mondays from 8:30-3:30 or split the day and help us in the afternoon from noon (home cooked meal provided) to 3:30 or Tuesday afternoons. Please call Carol at 920-627-6847 or email email@example.com
- Y.A.C. Attack hosted by Campus Life – On Saturday, June 16, Campus Life will be hosting their 6th annual Y.A.C. Attack at the Campus Life Family Center. All teens and adults are welcome to participate in this family-friendly, 5k mud run (must be in 6th grade or older). All spectators are free and activities will be available for younger children. Online registration is open at www.gocampuslife.com and continues through the day of the event.
- Join Beth Moore and thousands of women worldwide as she shares truth to guide your own journey of faith on September 15, 2018 at Campus Life.
- Is your child ready for Communion? Check out the videos on the “Resources” page of our website for information and preparation.
Bill's Box of Youth Announcements
- There is high school meeting tonight 5:00-6:30pm.
- FPOYM Leadership Meets this Thursday, April 26 at 6:30pm in the youth house.
- The second Compton deposit is due Sunday April 29th: 1 person 175; 2 people $275; 3+ people $325
Use the church calendar to keep up with the latest events and happenings @ FPO.