June 25, 2017
- The July Newsletter is available on the resource wall in the foyer.
- The rose marks the birth of Evelyn Gail Bollar on Wednesday, June 21 at 10:25am. She weighed 6lb 15 oz and was 20” long. Congratulations to her parents, Eric and Amanda! We praise God for the addition of this new life to our church family.
- Pastor Brian leaves tomorrow. He will attend a Presbytery Council Meeting and then will be in Missouri for continuing education. He will be back in the office on August 3. If you are in need of pastoral care, please be in touch with the elder-on-call.
- Bill will be preaching the next three Sundays. He will be preaching about things that God never said.
- Do you have an extra men’s bicycle sitting unused in your garage? Butch and Jill DuMez would like to borrow it for the month of July for a young man from Spain to use for transportation around town. Contact Butch or Jill at 564-3170.
- Attention FPO: Do you have any historical artifacts from the building? Do you have any pictures of our church throughout the years? If so, great! We would like to copy them to use for our 150th Anniversary coming up in August. If you have the digital copies of the pictures, please email them to Joan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may bring in the physical image and Joan will scan it for you. Please get your pictures to the office by July 23. If you would like to help with this picture project for the Sesquicentennial, contact Adam Brill or Jill DuMez and they can get you plugged in. Thank you!
Car Wash/Brat Fry to benefit Samaritan’s Hand, Inc. sponsored by FPO
When? Saturday, July 22nd from 10:00-2:00pm
Where? 1714 N. 8th Street Sheboygan
At 2:00pm come and see Sheboygan’s own escape artist,
Anthony Martin, perform an escape for all to enjoy!
Who is Anthony Martin? In 1986, Anthony earns the title of “King of Escapists” in “Ripley’s Believe It or Not” after releasing himself from six sets of handcuffs and penetrating six prison doors at the Waushara County Jail in 4 minutes, 45 seconds. For more on Anthony, please visit his website: Anthony-escapes.com
Bill's Box of Youth Announcements
- Swimming at Dirkses’ Pool for middle and high school Tuesday, June 27th 3:00-6:00pm. Come dressed to swim and bring a snack or a drink to share.
- All high school students, please contact Bill to notify him if you will or will not attend the Local Mission Trip 7/21-7/23.
Use the church calendar to keep up with the latest events and happenings @ FPO.